Sunday 13 May 2012

Beauty Hauling

I seem to have been rather in the wars this week... Monday I helped the boy plaster the ceiling and somehow tweaked my back which made me pretty useless in a tile shop for the next few days, was in absolute agony! Tuesday I ended up with a migraine which obviously was shockingly rubbish, to top it off stomach cramps came my way..whoop whoop! Add to that mouth ulcers and very little sleep I was not a happy bunny come thursday and my day off.


So off I trotted to my local shopping centre to have a wee little splurge on myself, needless to say I felt much better after.


Yesterday (being Saturday) I shot my first solo wedding and it couldn't have gone any better, so now I'm devoting my time off to setting up my own little business and I am so freaking excited! I really feel wedding shoots could be something I can get into. And setting up a business may distract me from spending money on days off all the time! 

IMG_1044

Outfit to tackle my downer mood and shop, shop, shop
Teal Cardigan~Forever 21
Long Sleeved Black Top~Topshop
Cherry Print Skirt~River Island
Black Leggings~New Look
Black Boots~Next
Rose Gold Watch~Michael Kors

IMG_1016

And the all important purchases...
Estee Lauder Eye Cream and Ombre Blusher
Benefit BrowZings, They're Real Mascara and Hello Flawless Powder
Essie Splash of Grenadine Nail Varnish
Models Own Bloo Boo and Indian Ocean Nail Varnish
Revlon coral Lip Butter
Barry M Coral Lipstick
Boots Eye Make up Remover Gel
Estee Lauder free gift
I also purchased deodrant and cotton balls but didn't think they were photo worthy 
I'm definitely going to have to start doing some reviews so will make a start this week

IMG_1045

Manicure with Bloo Boo and Indian Ocean
I found the Bloo Boo formula to be very runny and thin so it took around three coats and I still didn't achieve full opacity so thought I would try the Indian Ocean varnish on top. I love the effect of the Beetlejuice nail varnishes and will definitely be investing in more.

Well I'm considerably knackered after being at the wedding till 1am and then working 10-4 today and straight to the hospital to visit my grandad after work, and now I'm off to bed nice and early...

Night all
Love
Belle
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment