Sunday 27 May 2012

I swear to you, I'll be there for you

I am loving all of this sunny weather and taking full advantage of every minute I'm not spent cooped up in Topps Tiles...the place is like a green house it's so damn hot! 
On recent shopping trips I've been stocking up on summery clothes and I finally get to wear them, so happy :)
So here's a couple of outfits from a lovely sunny weekend


IMG_1181
Dress, Jacket, Shoes and Leggings all from New Look
New look seems to be the only place I shop at the moment, might have something to do with only shopping with my Mum and she loves the place
I wandered into the Inspire plus size section and found this little jacket, being a size 18 its slightly oversized but I think the style definitely benefits from that and I love it, keep chucking it on top of everything

I'm also loving my Benefit Browzings kit
Much better than a pencil and I can see it lasting ages too
I'm thinking about dedicating a whole post to it


IMG_1186
With the above outfit I also wore this little guy
I love anything with an animal motif and this instantly reminded me of Kenya
For £4 I couldn't leave him behind
Giraffe ring~New Look

I wore that outfit to my boyfriends sister's 21st birthday party
Spent the evening with his family and had such a lovely time
Wasn't her birthday cake cute...

IMG_1182


Today I'm just chilling out seeing my Mum and doing a few bits around the flat

IMG_1191edit
Skirt~Clothing at Tesco
Vest~New Look
Worn with Brown Leather Primark Sandals


IMG_1194edit
More bug motifs...
Earrings~New Look


IMG_1192
Loving this print 

Hope everyone else is enjoying the sun 
Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment