Monday 2 September 2013

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel

chanel tan

tan

tan de soleil

chanel swatch

Chanel
Soleil Tan de Chanel
£31

I gave in to the massive hype
And in all honesty I'm not sure
I haven't figured out how to make this work for me
The packaging looks pretty on my dressing table at least
I've wanted to try out the Chanel cream bronzer for so long, when we went on holiday I picked this up in duty free and was so so excited to try it out
It looks quite intimidating in the pot, a fairly orange toned, creamy consistency
Using my fingers I tried to contour on the cheeks, this was my first time contouring so might explain why I couldn't make it work
Maybe I need to persevere a bit more
I've also tried this as a primer/base to give my complexion a bit of a glow
Al though when I do this I don't notice a huge difference and feel it's a waste of such a luxury product
It's quite orangey on the swatches which are pretty true to colour but it blends out nicely

I think I'll definitely keep trying with the contouring technique and if that doesn't work out then it will continue to look lovely on my dressing table

Do you have any high end purchases you kind of regret purchasing?

Love
Belle
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment