Friday 13 September 2013

I've been shopping....

clothes haul

I haven't done a 'haul' type post on here for so long!
I've been trying not to buy to many clothes recently as since I've been working in an office environment I've piled on the weight..it sucks!
Al though it's gotten to the point where I don't have a huge amount of clothes to choose from so shopping was inevitable

I'm quite lucky at work as there isn't really a strict dress code I have to adhere too so I can wear what I like within reason. Al though I do like to look a little smarter often choosing a dress and cardigan over jeans and a hoodie but either seem to fit in fine
The two dresses in the photo above are from New Look and are the perfect cut for my figure, elasticaterd under the bust at my slimmest and then hang over my problem area (tum!)
The my little pony t-shirt is the perfect oversized tee for lazy days at home and it's so cute! I used to love the my little pony toys when I was younger
Primark have lots of these £4 tops which are perfect for work tucked into either a maxi skirt or a skater skirt, I love the print of this black one it has almost a stained glass flower print
As it's getting cooler now I picked up some jumpers for the office
The one with lacey shoulders is actually from the maternity section but it was too nice to not buy, who cares if it says maternity on the label anyway!
It's so snuggly and warm, and also a decent length
I have quite a long body so prefer jumpers that are longer, I'm guessing the extra length is to account for bump but it's perfect for my tallness!
The second jumper I picked up from Monki when I went up to London for my birthday
It's just a nice black and white jumper which looks good paired with skinny jeans and little pumps or ankle boots
The white shirt is another maternity purchase!
Again the length is ideal for me, it can be worn with both leggings and jeans being bum covering. There is a bit of ruching at the back which helps to give a bit more shape rather than just a floaty shirt

OOTD

And this is how I wore the little primark top for work recently
I think I need to get some more skirts like this as they really are perfect for work

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment