Saturday 7 September 2013

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blusher

physicians formula

physicians

physicians swatch

Physicians Formula Happy Booster: Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
I tink I got this in the warm shade...
$11.95

Physicians Formula was one of the brands I most intrigued by in the states
Having only picked up this blusher I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not getting more bits considering you can't get the range in the UK
The Happy Booster blusher is such a nice little product I wish I'd explored a little more

The packaging is so cute, sickly sweet and pink
I like the fact the lid is clear so you can easily see what product it is you're picking up but then there is also a concealed section with a mirror and little pink brush
The little imprinted hearts add an even cuter little touch

According to Physicians Formula the blusher is infused with their Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. In all honesty I haven't exactly noticed any boost to my happiness from a make up product!
They also say that the Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow. This I do agree with, it definitely gives you a glow to the cheeks and makes you seem more awake and 'with it'.
Even more sickly sweetness from the company 'the scent of violet provides a sense of joy each time you apply...' oh dear...whilst I agree it does smell nice I wouldn't say I feel joyful applying it...9 times out of 10 I'm a zombie in the morning trying to resemble some form of human with makeup so no joy is involved!

All that aside it is a lovely product with a gorgeous colour and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more from Physicians Formula in the future
I just don't believe the bullshit about happiness boosting...cynical I know

Love
Belle 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment