Thursday 27 September 2012

Next Autumn 2012

NEXT AUTUMN 2012
For the past couple of years I have found myself shopping more and more in Next
I used to think the people who would wait for hours for Next sales were raging loons but now I join them...maybe not at 5am but at the more respectable 10am...
Their home range is to die for, I love all the interior items they have to chose from and always wander round the home section.
I'm also a massive lover of Autumn fashion, it's my favourite time of year to shop
All the rich colours, warm knitwear, layering pieces...heaven for me!
Last night I popped into my local Next (lethal being open till 8!) and had a nosey at the new  Autumn clothes, it was love. I only bought a little black studded top being the day before payday but will most definitely be going back armed with my shopping list.
After all my boyfriend did say he didn't want anything for his birthday, surely a happy girlfriend is present enough ;)

1. Berry Jumpsuit ~ £55
2. Angora Mix Tunic ~ £35
3. Animal Print all in one ~ £28
4. Pink two in one Dress ~ £39
5. Slipper Boots ~ £16
6. Black Studded Slippers ~ £30
7. Check Dress ~ £55
8. Oatmeal Stag Sweater ~ £24
9. Bow Dress ~ £60
10. Banana Heel Courts ~ £38
11. Brushed Lace Dress ~ £45
12. Studded Chiffon Top ~ £20
13. Brushed Cotton Chinos ~ £20

I'm most temped to pick up the nude, sparkly heels on Friday for a birthday night out in London on Saturday, they look so comfy as well as glamorous and perfect for the festive season with the little bit of sparkle..well I've just managed to persuade myself anyway.
And of course the onesie is a must have for sofa days in this lovely rainy, cold weather we're having.

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment