Thursday 20 September 2012

Liz Earle ~ Rose and Lavender Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle

Liz Earle September Skincare Essentials Programme
£41.00

Liz Earle is a brand I've wanted to dabble in for a long time now. 
I've seen it mentioned on many different blogs and heard rave reviews, but for some reason every reason I've gone to purchase something I've not had any money left or had to  buy something else...but I finally took the plunge.
What I love the most about Liz Earle is how she only uses natural products so all the crappy chemicals I normally plaster on my face aren't present. 
Hopefully this will stop my breakouts or at least help.
I'm itching to get my hands on some of the make-up range now available, think I'll have to wait till Christmas now (yep not long till C-Day!!)

I decided to go for a kit as it allowed me to try a few things out. 
In the September Skincare Essentials Kit you get a choice of the original version of the infamous Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser or the Limited Edition Princes Trust Rose and Lavender version. I went for the limited edition as one it looks so pretty and two sounded like it would smell gorgeous. 
In the kit was also an instant skin boost tonic and skin repair moisturiser.
I also received a free sample of the original Cleanse and Polish so can try this out too.

So far I've been really enjoying using all of the products.
I now give myself 10 minutes every night to wind down before bed and have some time to myself to pamper... I use the cleanse and polish first, then the toner and then the moisturiser..followed by my dermalogica total eye care and some kiehl's lip balm.
I am loving this routine and find my skin seems to look a bit glowy. Always a good thing!

Have you tried any Liz Earle products?

Love
Belle
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment