Saturday 8 September 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream ~ Cotton Candy

IMG_2002

Collection 2000 Cream Puff, Lip Cream ~ Cotton Candy
£2.99

Not being a huge wearer of colour on my lips I've been trying to incorporate lip sticks/glosses/butters into my collection a little more recently.
So far I've really enjoyed the Revlon Lip Butters so thought I'd take it another step and go for solid colour in the form of the Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip cream in the colour Cotton Candy. 

It applies with the usual lipgloss doe-foot applicator and is therefore quite easy to put on but not the most accurate when it comes to defining the lips. I'd definitely say you need a mirror handy to apply this. Luckily it doesn't need reapplying too often.
Once applied you allow it to dry and it sets to a matte finish which lasts a long time. 
I find the dry feeling of it on my lips a little uncomfortable as I like to have moist lips and always have lip balm on so I sweep a thin layer of balm over the top. This also gives it a bit of a glossy finish rather than matte.
Something tells me matte lip colours are never going to be my cup of tea.
For less than £3 though you can't really go wrong, it's a lovely colour, lasts a decent amount of time on the lips and has pretty, sturdy packaging. Nothing to complain about other than my dislike for matte finishes which is of course personal preference. 

Have you tried these cream puffs?
What colours have you used?

Take Care
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment