Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palettes in 'Comfort Zone' & 'Downtown Browns'

wetnwild

browns wet

browns swatch

Downtown Browns

comfort zone

comfort zone swatch

Comfort Zone

These were really high on my list of to purchase products when in the states
I've seen reviews and swatches of these palettes all over the internet
Comfort Zone took many a drug store trip to find and I can see why... the colours are gorgeous and really wearable, and of course super pigmented
The last shade swatched is a perfect dupe for MAC's Club shadow, a stunning duochrome shade which looks so nice blended into the crease
Between the two palettes I definitely think that Comfort Zone is the better one
Downtown Browns shadows aren't quite as creamy and blendable and have a little bit of fallout when swatched
I've been loving the Comfort Zone palette and have been creating lots of different looks with it, it's so versatile
Just a shame I didn't many other palettes like this to pick up
The other two I saw were more pink toned or blue toned
And having blue eyes I can't pull of blue eyeshadow it just doesn't look right

Does anyone know anywhere I can get Wet n Wild reasonably priced in the UK?

Love
Belle
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment