Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas List

Christmas is my favourite time of year
I'm just like my Mum, we are the most festive people in our family
Last year we didn't celebrate as usual because my Grandad was in hospital
This year we're going to do him proud and have a great Christmas for him
I love spending time with my family and the festive period is all about family for us
Every weekend is full of various get togethers
I like to plan Christmas shopping very early and most people just laughed in my face when I asked what they wanted, back in September.
But now I have a super organised list for everyone and am about 80% done
I can't wait to sit down with a cheesy Christmas film, candles lit and a glass of wine to wrap them all up 
As a lover of lists I've made a 'visual guide' as my boyfriend always says he won't buy me anything off of a list... 

image

1. Philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Gift Set ~ Boots
I actually bought this for a friend for Christmas and have fallen for the cute little set myself. The smell of the shower gel is amazing and it comes with a lovely little lipgloss, both a stunning deep purple colour. When I go to NYC I want to purchase a few Philosophy bits so I see this as a sampler to the goods ;)

2. Converse Sequin Trainers ~ Schuh
I saw these in a magazine a little while ago and thought they were gorgeous!
I've always been a converse girl at heart, at one point I had around 8 pairs...back in my emo/skater days...
I really like how these have a bit of glam factor about them
On the site I even read a review of a bride planning to wear these laced with ribbon on her wedding day...such a cute idea for a heel-phobe (I'm not phobic of course just can't walk in them to save my life!)

3. Stila Into The Light Eyeshadow Palette ~ Boots
This has appeared on countless blogs recently
Of course I've been lemming it, a neutral eyeshadow palette, it has my name all over it
Considering it's had such great reviews I'd love to add it to my little collection
It seems a bit smaller than the Urban Decay palette but mainly in length so it should fit in my smaller make up bag for on the go/travelling, perfect

4. Ted Baker Twinkee Glitter Bow Large Washbag ~ Ted Baker
Girly. Nude. Sparkly. Bow
Every girl needs a pretty washbag, self explanatory

5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy Gold Watch ~ Goldsmiths Jewellers
I've been drooling over gold, chunky watches for a while now but haven't quite found the one. It was close between this one and a Michael Kors watch, seeing as I got one for my 21st I figured I'd branch out into a different brand.
I kind of know for a fact that I won't be getting this simply because we aren't doing big presents this year but a girl can dream.

6. Too Faced Sweet Indulgence Make Up Set ~ Boots
I've never tried any Too Faced make up before but again seen plenty about it on blogs.
This limited edition kit looks like the perfect introduction to the brand. 
A good mixture of eyeshadows, blushers, primer etc. 

What's on your Christmas list this year?
Any traditions your family have?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment