Saturday 10 November 2012

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in 'Pink Gold'

pink

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour Eyeshadow
Pink Gold 
£4.99

I've already reviewed of the other shades available in the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows but this has to be my favourite by far
A gorgeous creamy pink colour which seems to show up differently on different skin tones
I've seen swatches on some people where it leans more rose gold whereas on others it can be quite cool and frosty
On myself it's more cooler but not too frosty that it looks barbie pink

pinkgold

As you can see from the above photo it has a lovely shimmer going through it
I don't personally like matte eyeshadows as I feel they lack pigmentation but also look very flat and uninspiring
A little bit of shimmer is alright for day time as long as you don't look like a disco ball
In my opinion there is just enough shimmer to make this a stunning finish but not too much that it can't be used as an everyday shadow
Which is exactly what I use it for
On the mornings where I'm on an early at work I just slick a bit of this on, a little mascara and off I go

swatchh

The formula means it stays in place all day and I can still see the shimmer, with minimal creasing, when I finish a 9 hour shift at work
By this point my foundation is long gone but at least my eyes still look good
A bit of a turn around this colour seems to be exclusive to us in the UK and I can't see it on any of the American websites, considering they have twice as many colours available than us this is different...

Have you tried the Colour Tattoos?

Love 
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment