Friday 10 February 2012

Lush hauling and Catastrophe Cosmetic review

On New years day I decided to dye my lovely blonde locks red...new year new hair colour of course...
My family all hated it, I'm a natural blonde and they all love my hair colour.
I visited my grandad in hospital and his reaction told me I'd best get back to blonde soon...
Oops! 
So off I went to the hairdressers, Mum had bought a groupon voucher for a cut and colour so I spent the day in Brighton which was quite the nice way to spend a day off. 
The hairdressers was called Cisco's Karma and I couldn't reccomend them enough.
Such a relaxed environment and a lovely salon all round.
The hairdresser managed to lift the majority of the red and I came out very happy.
He suggested I invest in a purple shampoo to try and ash out some of the red still in my hair so off I trotted to Lush, £30 later I was a happy bunny :)
Now just waiting for the 15th March when I'll be going bright blonde with pastel pink ombre

 (this is two cumalitive lush hauls, if I could get this all for £30 that would be a miracle!)
Daddy-O Shampoo~£15.50/500g
Marilyn Hair Treatment~£8.50/225g 
Herbalism~ Random act of kindness whoop
Catastrophe Cosmetic~£5.75/75g
Tea Tree Water~£7.00/250g
No Drought~£6.50/115g 
 What Lush says: You know those times when you get one or two spots and it throws you into panic? Well, this mask is here to lend you a bit of perspective, to tell you to calm down, it’s not the end of the world and it’s nothing that can't be sorted. Basically, this is your best mate in a pot.

Irish moss gel will soften the skin, whilst almond oil will moisturise and leave it supple.
Fresh blueberries are full of vitamins and minerals and are anitoxidant. Rose absolute and chamomile essential oil will reduce redness and irritation. Calamine and talc will deep clean and soothe the skin at the same time.
Combined together they provide your skin with a good deep cleanse without causing puffiness – leaving the face cool, clear and calm. 

This is a deep cleansing mask that it designed for regular maintenance to keep the skin clean and clear. Regular deep cleaning can avoid spots occurring and keep skin in top condition

All the goodness in this mask makes it seem like the best choice for my skin right now.
I keep breaking out so all the soothing and deep cleansing qualities are right up my street. 
As with any face mask you look like some sort of swamp monster wearing it...love sending my mum photos of that!
I will say I've only used this once but my skins already getting better, with a regular facial routine I hope to remain spot free...wish me luck!

Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment