Friday 22 October 2010

Extremely belated holiday photos well the first half anyway

I know I've been home from my holiday for over a month but I've been debating whether or not to post these photos but here goes!!
This is only the first half when we were in Florida as the boyfriend is moaning that I'm on my laptop too much....
The photos aren't in a very good order either :/

Outside Golden Corrall
Top from New Look, Sunglasses from Accessorize

On the airplane on the way there

In the car on the 5 min drive to the airport, the joys of living so close!

Universal Studios, Hogwarts in the background
T-Shirt from Victoria's Secrets, Shorts from River Island, Bag from Guess

Demonstrating how to use a broomstick

Frozen Butter Beer

Me and my Mummy :)

The Hogwarts Express

Tony Romas yummy ribs, after the first day of shopping

Posing in my new $20 Billabong dress

Second huge days shopping

Trying to be healthy....

Universal Studios Carpark
Top from Jack Wills, Skirt from Dorothy Perkins, Sandals from Topshop

Universal Studios globe

Nice and wet from the rapids

MGM studios Disney
Dress from Primark, Bag from Marc B at Topshop

The cheesecake Factory!!
Fruity one, red velvet one, Reese's peanut butter cups one :D

Sea World show

With Shamu :)
Top from Topshop, Skirt from Forever 21

Denny's for yummy breakfast noms

Miami Clock, 100 degrees!!!
Top from Abercrombie and Fitch, Skirt from Primark, Shoes from Next

Miami Beach

Outside the Versace Mansion

Miami ink
Top from Forever 21

Magic Kingdom Castle

Belle x

1 comment:

  1. what a fun trip Belle, it looks like you had a fun time at Universal Studios, I'd love to go to the HP park someday!

    ReplyDelete