Thursday 4 November 2010

Apologies....

I know it's been FOREVER since I posted but I've been super busy!
A quick list/update to explain...
  • I'm on a shopping ban so I have no new goodies to talk about or review :( I do however still need to post my reviews in various make up products...
  • I'm really struggling with a work/uni/relationship balance. Having to pay a mortgage and be a full time student is difficult :( I see so many pretty things I can't buy as all my money goes on bills now :( Working at the cinema means I work till 10/10:30 some nights so Gavin's on his own at home a lot which isn't go too well for us.
  • Luckily my Mum has offered me more shifts with her so I should be leaving the cinema soon, woop except for no free films, not that I have the time! I'll be doing more creative, useful things with Mum and hopefully after Christmas I'll get the job I want in a local graphics/advertising company.
  • Other than work and uni I've been to see Avenged Sevenfold in concert (amazing!), Christmas shopping and trying to see friends as much as possible hence a lack in posting, just no time!
Here's a few outfits to make it a less boring post!!!

I'm loving this cold weather :) Wrapping up warm, Christmassy Coffee, Kicking leaves... :D

Dress: Warehouse
Cardigan: Aerie
Tights: H and M
I wore my brown brogues from New Look as well

Just a basic everyday face as usual

Blouse: New Look
Black Vest: Tesco
Jeans: Torrid

I loved this outfit and felt so comfy at uni in it :)

My brown brogues, bought them ages ago and never wore them and now I live in them!

Again a nice basic face. Been using MAC Woodwinked lots recently, I love it

Dress: Warehouse
Brown Vest: Primark
Cardigan: Topshop
Tights: Primark
Brogues: New Look

I forgot to photograph this before uni today and really liked the outfit, unfortunately my hair/face looked a state hence the cropped photo!

A picture of me and the boy when we went out for his sister's birthday

1 comment:

  1. Every single one of those outfits are lovely! :)

    ~Wendy
    fashionableheart.com

    ReplyDelete