Thursday 4 November 2010

Christmas

I love, love, love Christmas!
It's definitely my favourite time of year.
It's not just about the presents, as the boy seems to think...
The smells, foods, seeing family ahhh I adore it!!
My family don't get together as much as we used to so around Christmas extra effort is made which makes it really special for me :)

All though I do have an rather long Christmas list consisting of lots of books and goodies....

imgres.jpg

Tiffany Bead Bracelet :)

So so pretty, shame Gavin doesn't see the point in Tiffany jewellery...


imgres.jpg

Tiffany Bead Earrings

Got to get the matching earrings of course!!


mulberry-alexa.png


Mulberry Alexa....Never going to happen but I can dream!!!


What is everyone else hoping Santa's going to bring them ;)?


Belle x


No comments:

Post a Comment