Saturday 16 October 2010

Pandas, New York and Life....

It's been another crazy week.
My tutor for photography has had me pretty much change my project from twisted fairytales (which I've done a whole summer's worth of research on) to something more concept based...so now I have choice of women's struggle in being sexy (I can't explain it very well....) or child abandonment issues/attachment theory. I think I'll go for the latter.
Anyone know any photographers/theorists who have dealt with this theme???

Other than that I've started working on my first essay of the symester which isn't going too badly for the minute. For the media side of my degree I have to keep a surveillance journal for 24 hours recording how many times I'm watched etc. I know it's going to make me so paranoid!!

All I seem to do is uni work and work work. I've seen my Mum a lot this week which has been nice, went to see The Hole 3D, in no way is that kiddies film! I was scared and I love horrors!!! And I saw The life and death of Charlie St Cloud, which was rather good, sad but good....

I still haven't got round to putting together my review posts but when I get some more time I'll pop them up, to be honest I don't know if it's really worth it!

Anyway here's some photos of things I'm loving this week...

Pandas :D
I love Pandas so much











New York

My Mum's said that as I'm not really into the idea of a big 21st birthday party next year that we'll go on a holiday to celebrate my birthday and my graduation (possibly even engagement...) and I've wanted to go to New York for years :) So we're planning on spending a week in New York and then doing a cruise together for a week, I'm so excited!!! Even though it won't be until November next year :(
Gavin also wants to take me away near my birthday, I'm hoping somewhere hot and tropical :P but it will probably be Devon or Cyprus. He did say when we first started seeing each other that he won't propose until I'm 21 so I'm hoping next year....fingers crossed!!




Dachshund

I'm still waiting but patiently...
Excited! Maybe under the Christmas tree.......


Snow Fairy

I had to see what all the fuss was about Lush's limited edition Christmas goodies and have since fallen in love with this loooovely :)
I've already stocked up with another large bottle hidden away. I LOVE showers now, I don't mind getting out of bed early for uni for this little bottle of goodness. Nom nom nom!

Gossip Girl

Pretty Self explanatory....
I love it :)
Series 4 is awesome, just a shame Gavin doesn't like it so I can't watch it when he's around. I've even got my best friend hooked on it, woop :)











I've also gotten back to the gym and am well and truly into my Christmas shopping, well about halfway there. We've been car hunting too so like I said busy busy busy!!

Byeee

Belle x

p.s I don't know why this is all underlined!!! What happened!?!?!


3 comments:

  1. omg that 2nd panda photo is the cutest thing ive seen all day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pandas , they`re adorable.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete