Friday 17 September 2010

Models Own 50% off

When Models ownhad their 50% off sale I snapped up a few polishes as they seem to work well for me, nearly as good as my collection of O.P.I goodies!
I ordered this little lot a week before I went away I managed to get my order through with about an hour of struggling when the site went down, not as bad as everyone else though.
They still hadn't arrived when we left for our holiday so I assumed the back log of orders meant mnie was still waiting. When we got back though they still hadn't arrived but the money had been taken from my account. after emailing them the problem was sorted really quick and they sent me out a replacement order which arrived about 2 days later. I am extremely impressed with this customer service and won't hesitate to order with them again. Thank you models own :)
In the above photo I'm wearing Utopia
It went on really well after 2 coats, it was really streaky on the first coat but most nail polishes are. I struggle with my right hand but it's not too bad this time, the models own varnishes seem to be easier for me to use. I've only had it on one day so far so can't really comment on the chipping yet but so far it's worn well. I get bored easily so will probably change it by Sunday anyway.
You can't really see the names clearly in the picture...something went wrong as usual!
Top row: Champagne, Jade Stone, Peacock Green, Pure Purple
Bottom row: Purple Gray, Nude Beige, Blue Med, Purple Mystique, Pearly Queen, Utopia and Beth's Blue
I did have a bit of a splash out and ordered these 11 varnishes to later go back another 4 and an eye pencil in silver which is lovely to use too. But with a 50% off sale happening it would be ruse not to :P
Now I'm on the look out for some more Nars goodies and might give Illamasqua a whirl too. Any recommendations?
Hoping to do a post on the flat soon considering Gavin did some decorating whilst I was away. I don't want lots of boxes in the photos though hence why I am yet to post about it! I do have an awesome amount of space for my make up bits now which I love. As long as Gavin can't see them he's happy.
Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment