Friday 17 September 2010

I'm back :)




Well I'm finally back from my holiday all though I'm already missing the weather and the relaxation.
It was a fantastic two weeks and have some amazing memories to treasure.
We spent far too much money but every penny seems worth it so it's not that big a deal really....
I'll post some photos when I have access to my ext. hard-drive.

This is the aftermath of the first day's shopping. Lots of shopping!!


I gave in and started a MAC 15 pan pallette, only bought six shadows though. I got the pallette, 6 pans and a brush for $100...not too bad I think

I got satin taupe, expensive pink, jest, mythology, folie and shroom. Thinking about it now I wish I'd got more brushes and shadows but I felt a bit rushed.
I'll admite I bought two pairs of UGG boots, but I lived in them last year and wanted some different styles. Their so comfy for the commute to uni when I really don't care how I look as long as I'm warm and comfy I'm happy :)
There's tonnes more I bought but I'll talk about those in another post as I can't get my pictures at the moment...I suck I know.
As well as shopping we did go to the theme parks. Universal studios and the Harry Potter land was my favourite but we did go to Seaworld and Disneyworld too.
We also spent a day in Miami before getting onboard the cruise ship for the week. It was over 100 degrees farenheit so we were melting!
The cruise was brilliant too, the ship was huge! The biggest on the seas at the moment, Oasis of the Seas. Kat and I got seriously sunburnt on the first day at sea which meant we were in a lot of pain for the rest of the holiday which sucked to be honest but we ploughed through the pain and kept out of the sun. Gavin made me go to the walk in centre at the hospital when I got back...

Harry Potter castle :D I'm such a nerd this made me so happy!

I'll post some reviews of the tonnes of make up I bought; Dior nude powder, Dior show mascara, Revlon nail varnishes (only $3!), MAC eyeshadows, Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick....lots of posting to do!

Belle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment