Friday 24 September 2010

America Haul


I've been back from my wondeful holiday for almost two weeks now and thought I'd post a few of the things I bought....
I haven't included pictures of everything as that would have taken far too long and I couldn't find a lot of it online and am too lazy to get everything out to take photos of, tut tut!
But this post is still extremely picture heavy.

These lip balms are amazing little balls of goodness! They taste so gooood :)

I've already hunted them down on ebay to get the two I didn't buy on holiday.

I had a bit of a blowout in walmart too, got some revlon nail varnishes for only $3 each! And some lipsticks, covergirl make up nothing too exciting really

Aerie:

I actually got this in more of a browny/taupe colour but it's lovely and snuggly


These P.J pants are awesome!!!!
And these are the best gym training trousers I have :)
Torrid:

I love Torrid's jeans, it is a plus size shop but I'm the smallest size so it makes a podge like me feel better :)
I bought these same jeans last year and love them so much I got another pair

And I got these for something a bit different

My best friend wouldn't let me leave without buying these, they fit so well
Abercrombie and Fitch:

Had a bit of a blowout in here...
Got this in dark blue too, and two vest tops which I haven't posted pictures of as their just boring!

This is actually Hollister but is pretty much the only thing I got in there so didn't seperate it...


I did actually get another two cardis and a jumper :/ oopsy!



MAC:




I'm terrible with remembering the names of all the eyeshadows I got...
I think they're:
Woodwinked
Expensive Pink
Jest
Satin Taupe (these four I know I defnitely got :) )
Mulch
Vex
213 Brush
I'm really impressed with MAC as I knew I would be and intend to buy lots more!

Shoes:

Short Chestnut Uggs
I wear these to and from work, so comfy after being on my feet all day
I've just seen these on the internet for £200, I paid $180 :)


Just because I threw out my old, decrepid converse just before we went...

Other stuff I bought:
Fossil watch
Tommy Hilfiger Denim Jacket and cardigan
Lots of Forever 21 bits (will be in upcoming OOTD posts)
New panda teddy (to feed my panda obsession...)
Nike workout gear
Clinique stuff in duty free
Juicy Couture perfume
Marc Jacobs Dasiy perfume
Chanel Chance eau tendre
Three Guess handbags
Dresses from Pacsun and Charlotte Russe
Burts Bees goodies
And I think that's it
I intend to do frequent outfit posts once I get back to uni as I won't be wearing a horrible red polyester uniform all the time :)
Sorry for the super long post but it kept me busy at work
Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment