Tuesday 14 May 2013

Meet Dermalogica Kit

dermalogica

ermalogica_products

daily_microfoliant

skin_smoothing_cream

special_cleansing_gel

multivitamin_power_firm

I recently took out a subscription to Marie Claire magazine and received the Dermalogica set as a free gift, just as well really as I don't seem to receive the free gifts with the magazine!
I wait to subscribe to a magazine until the free gift draws me in and I'd been wanting to try out some more Dermalogica products for so long so this was the perfect opportunity
 In the trial set I received mini versions of four cult classics; Special Cleansing Gel, Daily Microfoliant, Skin Smoothing Cream, Multivitamin Power Firm
The Daily Microfoliant has been on my lust list for so long so I really wanted to try it out.
It's the perfect daily exfoliant as it's not too harsh on the skin, it is just the right amount of scrubby to be used everyday. In combination with the rest of the products my skin is feeling softer and smoother, al though it's no where near perfect! 
The Special Cleansing Gel has become my go to cleanser for everyday use 
It foams slightly and cleanses deeply thoroughly removing any trace of makeup left on my skin, I feel like my skin is so clean after I've used this
The Skin Smoothing Cream is a daily medium weight moisturiser
It's been working fantastically as a barrier against the really harsh winter weather at the moment and combating all my dryness 
The Multivitamin Power Firm is for mature and prematurely aging skin so I haven't really been using this much. I tried it around my eye area and the skin felt really smooth, I may keep it up as a preventive measure to aging...

Looking at the Dermalogica website there are so many other products I'd love to try
Are there any you recommend?

Love
Belle 
xoxo  

1 comment:

  1. I have heard great things about Dermalogica! Looking forward to an update post on this :)

    ReplyDelete