Wednesday 22 May 2013

Burts Bees Banana and Beeswax Hand Cream

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Burts Bees
Beeswax and Banana Hand Cream
£9.99
Boots

My hands are as dry as the Sahara desert and need some moisturising, scratch that some SERIOUS moisturising 
I've been using the Soap and Glory Hand Food but it wasn't quite intensive enough so I went on the search for something more powerful, something to fulfill my needs
Burts Bees has never failed me before and I've been relying on their products for years now
So when I saw this little glass pot of goodness I instantly snapped it off, the 3 for 2 helped too...
I love the packaging, glass pots just feel so much more luxurious than any plastic tubs and the Burts Bees branding is really cute
Now the scent of this hand cream is just amaze-balls
A bit like banana milkshake but not an artificially sweet smell but quite natural
It contains aloe vera and vitamin E to moisturise skin and beeswax to help seal and protect your hands from the elements...perfect for this freakishly cold weather at the moment (it's May for goodness sake!)
I have this on my desk at work and apply it when I have the chance
mainly on my cuticles as they're the worst bits on my hands, and I always get comments on the smell
It's almost like it's that sugar hit you need mid afternoon...calorie free!

Any other intensive hand creams I'm missing out on?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment