Clarins has recently become quite the favourite in the blog world and I've seen so many reviews on various products
Prompting me to have a browse of their website and I think I may have fallen in love, multiple times!
My cousin works in a salon which is run by Clarins and she uses all their makeup and I completely trust her judgement so let the spending commence.
The above collage is just a few of the products I'm lusting after
1. Pore Minimizing Serum £23.00 ~ As I've said numerous times on my blog I've been suffering with bad skin for so long now. I was hoping it was just a freak break out last summer but it still hasn't really calmed down and I can't figure out what it is in my lifestyle doing it. So all I can do is try new products in the hope of finding something to soothe my skin woes...I'm hoping this serum may be it, having never tried a serum ever before I'm very intrigued by this and will most definitely be picking this up. It claims to visibly shrink your pores resulting in smoother and tighter skin. Fingers Crossed!
2. Rouge Eclat Lipstick in Woodrose £18.50 ~ This one is pretty self explanatory really, pretty dusky pink colour, gorgeous packaging, lipstick...I'm sold
3. Beauty Flash Balm £29.00 ~ This has been a cult beauty product in the 'blogosphere' for so long now and I don't know why I haven't tried it yet, I'm a huge sucker for hype and give in on most occasions. It claims to be a radiance booster and that it eliminates signs of fatigue in a flash. I.Need.This. Simple, my skin looks so dull all the time and I need something to perk me up so I'll definitely be purchasing this one.
4. Palette Eclat Face & Blush Powder £30.00 ~ Lets just take a minute to enjoy the beauty of this palette...stunning. With every new collection release there is a new powder with a beautiful design of some sorts and this season is the pretty hibiscus flower. A little while ago I splurged on the mosaic face powder they released and it's still going strong, in fact it's one of my favourite make up items and I love how well it's lasted. This being said I might not need a new powder compact but hey I'm a beauty blogger I so need this!
5. Eye Quartet Mineral Palette £30.00 ~ Rather expensive for four eyeshadows but their so puuuurdy. I'm deeply regretting not purchasing the previous eye quartet from Clarins so don't think I'll be letting this one slip through my fingers. Even if it is an early birthday present to myself! The colours are pretty and wearable, perfect for both an everyday look and to smoke it out for an evening look.
Do you have any recommendations for Clarins products?