Tuesday 3 August 2010

OOTD 31st July

I know I'm a bit late posting this but this is my outfit from Saturday. My family and I went out for a meal to commemorate the anniversary of my Nanny's death. It's a tough day for all of us so we try and spend it together. Unfortunately my work decided to make me work the evening so I couldn't stay as long as I wanted which sucked to be honest. The restaurant we went to was so so so lovely and had a dog fun day thing going on too which was just too cute! They were playing a game similar to musical chairs with the dogs and there was this little dachshund which was the most adorable thing ever...I am so getting one! Anywho enough rambling here's my outfit :D

Dress: Topshop

Cardigan: New Look

Necklace: Topshop

I wore leggings and nude pumps as well :)

Close up of my face...

Me and my lovely Grandad, I love him oodles

Me and my beautiful Mummy

This picture is just too cute :)

My cousin Kayla in the middle with her Shit-zu Malibu and two of the young girls we were with either side. This photo just makes me smile :D

Got lots of photos of my birthday events and presents and shopping day splurges to come but I have work tomorrow early and am off to watch big brother and go to sleep...shame the boyfriend's gone home, no cuddles for me :( sad times

No comments:

Post a Comment