Friday 1 November 2013

Soap and Glory Lid Stuff Eyeshadow Palette

LID STUFF

LID STUFF SHADOW

S & G SWTCH

Soap and Glory
Lid Stuff Eyeshadow Palette
What's Nude
£10.00 Boots

Another neutral eyeshadow palette...what a surprise!
I am so terrible when it comes to neutral eyeshadows
No matter how many palettes I already own whenever I see a neutral one I just have to have it
One day I'll stop...or not
Maybe I should start selling them on lol!
Soap and Glory have always been on my beauty radar, mainly due to their cute packaging but also becuase of the hype other beauty bloggers give them
I very fairly dabble in their make up however but after seeing Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter rave about this palette quite a while ago now I knew I had to pick it up
So when Boots had a 3 for 2 on S&G makeup I thought why the heck not!
The colours included are the perfect four neutrals and work really well together for a subtle daytime work eye look
Or even for school when you can't wear strong eye makeup
Three of the shades are matte with one shimmer and all have a fairly decent pigmentation
I like to use the three matte shades together for a work friendly look but then add some of the shimmer to take it through to evening
The second shade from the left on the swatches is the perfect shade on my skintone to completely balance out any redness on my lids 
If you're looking for a fairly cheap little eyeshadow palette with work/school appropriate shades then I definitely recommend picking this little baby up 

Love
Belle
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment