Tuesday 3 May 2011

'I'm a genie in a bottle...'

I don't know why but the sun makes me want to listen to old school songs from my childhood
Beenj loving these long weekends, most of my friends work 9-5 mon-fri so I only get to see them at the weekend...samne time I see the boy so it's hard to fit everyone in...oh god that sounds ridiculous!!
But anyway I digress... I've been loving my breaks from uni work to just chill in the park or elsewhere with some of the greatest people :)

When the student loan came in I designated myself a tiny amount of money to have a little splurge
Should get the goodies up soon I guess..
One of my favourite things I've bought recently are these trousers, which I've decided to call my genie pants, hence the post title
 They are seriously some of the comfiest trousers I own and were only £24 from Next, with a £15 giftcard only £9 wahey :D
This is how I wore them to work, super casual to be comfy all day
Striped Top: Topshop
Brown Cardigan: American Eagle
Red 'Genie' Pants: Next
Sand Flats: Next


I've recently rediscovered a few items of make up
One being Benefit's Coralista and now I remember why I love this so much
Perfect amount of colour for natural rosiness
and it smells gorgeous too

Hope everyone had an awesome couple of long weekends

Love
Belle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment