Saturday 14 May 2011

Birds of a feather....

My last deadline ever for uni is tomorrow...
Three years of my life is very nearly over
I have to get my images put onto a wall at uni and then I'm done
Scary
I've been super busy recently with uni work and other things
Bought a few bits and pieces so I'll do a collective haul type post some time next week when I finally have some free time
Went to Thorpe Park on Thursday this week which was awesome!
I've been so stressed I actually lost half a stone in a week, hope it stays off, but spending a day with some of my favourite people really helped me relax
Today I've had a real family oriented day
Most of the day was spent with my Grandad, his wife Mary, and my cousin Kayla at an adventure park called Knockhatch in Hailsham
We had a birds of prey experience voucher my Mum bought off of Groupon, £29 each instead of £80
It was a fantastic day, got to hold various big birds and flew some too 
After that I went round to one of my Aunt's new house and had a bbq for her bf's bday
Was so lovely :) 
Here's my outfit....

Blue and White striped Jacket: Topshop
White Top: Topshop
Dark Skinny Jeans: Torrid
Worn with brown loafers: New Look

 Wearing my new MAC Hibiscus lipstick...a darker more daring colour for me but I love it
 This little fella was called Zulu
He was a little cutie :) 
And me and my beautiful cousin on the way there 

I should be back to regular posting soon
Love
Belle
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look fab, love the outfit!!

    Sadie xx

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete