Thursday 17 October 2013

Marc Jacobs Dot perfume

marcjacobsdot

Marc Jacobs
Dot
Eau De Parfum
£47.00 for 50ml

First things first just look at the bottle!
It's gorgeous
Like all Marc Jacobs perfumes the bottle is impressive and looks amazing on any dressing table 
Marc Jacobs perfumes always smell good and wear well on the skin
I have about four different perfumes from the Marc Jacobs range and I reach for them most days over any others as they are just perfection in a bottle
I always get asked what I'm wearing especially with Daisy
When I saw the newly released Dot I knew I had to get my hands on it
My lovely fiance surprised me with a bottle for last Christmas and I've been wearing it at least twice a week since
It's a lovely mix of florals and the sweet smells of jasmine and vanilla
Definitely in my top 5 perfumes
Which for reference are; Chance by Chanel, Dasiy by Marc Jacobs, Ghost Sweetheart and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy

What's your favourite perfume?

Love
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment