Tuesday 24 April 2012

China part two...

It's been a while since my first post about my trip to China for my 21st birthday..
The photos in this post are of our time spent in Xian, Chengdu, on the Yahtzee river and in Shanghai.

Extremely happy to be off of the train...2 hours with noisy strangers got annoying fast! 
 On the cruise ship on the Yahtzee river. I love my Mum :)
 Xian at the Terracotta warriors
 Trademark stupid Belle face
 Terracotta warriors
 In the evening we went to a dumpling banquet, they are my favourite thing on a chinese takeaway so I was in my element and LOVED it!
 Beautiful costumes during one of the shows we saw

 Hugely excited to see the pandas 
 One of over two thousand shots of the pandas
 All dressed up for my cuddles with the pandas
 Best moment of my life.







I highly recommend a trip to China..the mixture of culture alongside the modern day life there is amazing. I loved every minute of it and am so greatful my Mum thought to take me there for my 21st.
The best bit for me was always going to be the pandas but paying the extra money to spend time up close with them was a once in a life time thing and if you ever get a chance to do it seize it! Especially as they're so endangered *insert sad face here!* 
We booked with a company called China tours who sorted out everything, flights, hotels, shows, food, transfers. Flawless service! 


Take Care
Belle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment