Wednesday 8 June 2011

A-Z of me

I know I've been rpetty absent recently but I've been insanely busy
I thought with the end of uni would come tonnes of free time
Nope!
Since I loast posted I've had an interview with a photographer, hopefully got the job! Booked a holiday to Egypt with my best friend, had a fish pedicure (post to come), been shopping lots, put together my best friends birthday rpesents which took forever! Been to a charity celebrity football match, watched many movies, had many drinks, organised myself for my upcoming exhibition and basically had a lot of fun
Of course I've been working lots in between all of this too...not so fun

Age: 20, 21 very soon can't wait it's going to be an amazing week :D

Bed Size: King, but I only get a slither thanks to a sprawled boy >:(

Chore you Hate: Cleaning the bathroom ICK
 
Dogs: Love them, still waiting on the Daschund but doting on my Mum's dog whilst I wait
 
Essential start of your day: Lovely cuppa made by the boy...delivered to my bed
 
Favourite Colour: Coral pink
 
Gold or Silver: I wear a lot of silver jewelry but love Rose Gold

Height: 5ft 10
Instruments I play: None.

Job Title: Graduate I guess...part time secretary
 
Kids: Scared of...
 
Live: Horley, near Gatwick
 
Mum's name: Sharon
 
Nickname: Loads..Belle, Abba, Abbanell, Annabanna, Belley, Captain, Bellerina, Hells Bells (my bowling name LOL!) Whiz, Billy
 
Pet Peeve: People who eat really loudly, yuck! Makes my skin crawl
 
Quote from a movie: 'Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car? ' - TransformersRight or left handed: Right handed.




Siblings: Only child
 
Time you wake up: For work 8am...days off around 10
 
Underwear: Normally cute lacy or floral...as long as their comfy and pretty I'm happy
 
Vegetables you dislike: Hmm not really any I dislike...raw onion..
 
What makes you run late: The boy being in the bathroom when I need to brush my teeth...every morning!
 
X-rays you've had done: Only on my teeth really
 
Yummy food you make: I make a mean carrott cake when I can be bothered
 
Zoo animal: I love the penguins and monkeys but if they had pandas in the zoos over here then that would be a no brainer, pandas all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment